Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Ole Small Town USA

When I was younger, I took advantage of my small town lifestyle and everything that that meant. Driving a total of five minutes to get somewhere, knowing everyone in my graduating class since kindergarten, hanging out in the Wal-Mart parking lot, having tractors back up traffic on the highway, I could go on and on. A lot of kids in Dyersburg always say, "I cannot wait to leave this place" or "Dyersburg is so stupid." I always liked Dyersburg but since leaving it to attend college in Knoxville, I have grown to love it! When I first moved to Knoxville, everyone knew by the way I talked that I was a small town girl. Buzzfeed released a video yesterday explaining to the "big city folk" about the ways of small town life. Personally, I "small town" approve this list of not opinions but sheer facts.  

LINK:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/caitlincowie/13-signs-you-grew-up-in-a-small-town?s=mobile

No comments :

Post a Comment